We want Just a Baby to be a positive space for all our users. That’s why we recommend:
- Be cautious sharing personal information, such as your full name, phone number, address, email and financial details (and don’t put any information in your profile).
- Keep your password secure.
- Always be respectful and considerate to other users.
- Seek independent legal advice prior to any commitments.
Report any users who:
- Send messages containing links to third-party website.
- Ask for your address under the guise of sending gifts or mail.
- Remove their profile and then reappear under a different name.
- Quickly ask to talk, meet up or chat outside of the app.
- Are under the age of 18.
- Behave inappropriately on the app or in person.
- Try to sell you products or services, or ask for money or donations.
Meeting in person? Tips to stay safe
- Get to know someone before meeting them offline. We don’t conduct criminal background checks on our users, so do your own research and remain cautious.
- Always meet in busy, public places.
- Tell a friend or family member who you’re meeting and where you’re going.
- Don’t get into a vehicle with someone you don’t know.
Just a Baby will never send you an email asking for your username and password information. Any communication should be reported immediately.