Co-parenting apps can be very helpful for parents who share custody of their children. They can help facilitate communication, organize schedules and activities, and manage expenses. When choosing a co-parenting app, there are several factors to consider, including features, user-friendliness, security, and cost.
Here are some popular co-parenting apps to consider:
- OurFamilyWizard: This app has a range of features, including a shared calendar, messaging platform, expense log, and journal. It is popular among family law professionals and has a high level of security.
- Cozi: Cozi is a free app that offers a shared calendar, to-do lists, and a shopping list. It is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface.
- TalkingParents: This app is focused on secure messaging, with a record of all communication that can be accessed by both parents and, if needed, presented as evidence in court.
- AppClose: AppClose offers a range of features, including a shared calendar, expense tracker, and messaging platform. It also has a “kid zone” section where children can access information about their schedule and communicate with their parents.
- Custody X Change: This app offers a parenting plan template and a detailed custody calendar, along with an expense tracker and journal.
When choosing a co-parenting app, it’s important to choose one that meets your specific needs and preferences. It’s also a good idea to try out a few different apps before settling on one to ensure it fits your co-parenting style and makes communication and coordination easier for everyone involved.